happy mother's day... 'MEK'

                             salam....

my LULLABY is not complete if there is a story about my beloved mother ..... ermmm .. This mothers's day .... I wish you  HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mother ...... called  my mother MEK ... 9 months MEK take me  anywhere .... not tired on she? I was grateful to the MEK ... thank you so much MEK.. ohhh ... forgot ... to  mothers-to-be .... must be nervous want to see the new kid ...wait ok!!!




        this is my mom....


 name: ramlah binti ahmad
date of birth: 05 Nov 19 **
occupation: housewife
Salary: rm ******.**
hobbies: gardening, sewing






                              da new 1...          
 
                                her garden


                       her beloved "puding"

p/s:show ur luv 2 ur mother....before its too late ... cherish them as they appreciate us

No comments: