salam 


huh!! Lullaby help me !!!!! do not know want to select which one .... arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Today I cried because do not know select which one .... UMP @ Malacca Matriculation College (KMM)


 
Congratulations! You have been offered to the Matriculation Programme,
Ministry of Education Malaysia

Name: NURUL AZWANI  BINTI MUHAMMAD
IC No: 93072211****
No Matrix: MS1111******
Program of Study: PROGRAM ONE YEAR
Courses: M001-SCIENCE
College Name: Malacca Matriculation College
Registration Date: 23 MEI 2011

                                                                         Here I study later ...

No Identity Card / My Card: 93072211 ****
Name: NURUL Azwani BINTI MUHAMMAD
CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully offered programs of study as follows:
CODE: ******
NAME OF PROGRAM: civil engineering diploma
IPTA: UNIVERSITI MALAYSIA PAHANG (UMP)

                                                             sorry .... I can not accept this ..
I have 5 sisters .. so ... they have their own opinion .. but I know for me too ... but I should define my life not theirs ...to all my sisters...thank a lot.....and pray 4 my best.... but now I already have the answer ... .. I choose matriculation last heard from the experience of those who have studied at matriculation ... It was kind of spirit ... heheheh .... but I hope ... I made ​​the best choice ... do not want to upset ......thanks LULLABY...4 listening.....luv u so much...

No comments: