nightmares!!!!!

                                                             salam..

heheheh ..... there is another story .... want a story about me and my friends .... a night in SESMA ... the prep time ... Amalina Shukri and ... the way I want to go to the cafeteria ... I bumped into JANNAH and she did not say anything ... her white face ...... fear of mad ... up the stairs of office ... I came across a strange creature. . Amalina scream ..... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shook a school .... it does not believe ... at the canteen many ghosts ....... Amalina and I ... read all sorts of thing .... but it still join us .. Amalina and I split up ... I ran into aspuri and Amalina to aspura .. Hahahahah ..... Amalina go siddiq's  room ... I was hiding in a fish pond aspuri ... imagine the smell of the pool .... huh !!!!!! perghhhh !!!!! I woke up ... haha .... too funny la .... Amalina go siddiq's room?? hahahahahah ... I hide the smell of fish ponds?????  
startled from the dream though ... I take a pillow and blanket to go to sleep near my mom and dad ... huhuhu ... heheheheh ... fear not ashamed ... fortunately, they sleep outside that time.... . able to hop on sleeping at all.....

No comments: